Friday, June 17, 2011

Nature's Inspiration!

~Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.~
Rachel Carson





     Got some beautiful shots from my backyard today. The beautiful pink flowers shown above are just along the shore of the bay...what vibrant loveliness!




   I just loved how this shot came out of a simple branch hanging over the water. What quiet beauty in the stillness of a branch!


~Alone with myself
The trees bend to caress me
The shade hugs my heart.~
Candy Polgar





~Happiness is sharing a bowl of cherries and a book of poetry with a shade tree.  He doesn't eat much and doesn't read much, but listens well and is a most gracious host.~ Astrid Alauda


  I so enjoy capturing the beauty of Nature from behind a camera lense! There is an endless reservoir  of color and speciman from which to draw from...Whenever I need just a touch of inspiration...all I need do is step outside my door and  I am filled with endless possibilities!


Namaste,
Jennifer Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment