Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Soul Awakened



Soul Awakened

I am asleep, my mind dormant 
No kindling for spark
Wandering about
In lackadaisical slumber

I chance a walk in nature
The cure all for monotony 
I hear a quaint melody
A Robin's resplendent call? 

My step quickens, mind rouses
A crisp feel in the air,
Revitalizing my constitution
Dulled senses heighten

And as my soul begins to stir
Like a thousand tiny petals
Caressing me from the inside,
I am awakened!

Jennifer Adams Teasley

(http://thecosmicpoet.com/)


















2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful description of Connection. I felt like I was walking right there with you. I feel Awakened just by reading this and inspired to re-commit myself to my Path. Blessings of Love & Light to you. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sarah for your kind words! Nature does have an incredible way of inspiring and so does poetry:) Om Shanti!

    ReplyDelete