Saturday, May 7, 2011

Adventures on the North Shore!

     Well, after smoking us out of our hotel room, due to a little microwave fire we finally got on the road to the North Shore (Note to self: Make sure to add water to microwavable bowl meal in future)...Mind you it has been rainy and dreary all day long, but we did not let that dampen our spirits one bit! It was a lovely scenic drive up...

 

      We stopped off at a little Mexican restaurant for lunch and had the most delish food... I loved the ambiance of this quaint little dive. It was fun and festive...Definitely a fave spot to frequent patronage:-)






The food was to die for...I had a Veggie Burrito that was out of this world! Of course I had to wash everything down with a yummy Margarita...



      What a delightful day this has been with my most favorite people in the whole wide world! My boys Chad and Benjamin:-) And my girls Bekah and Hannahbear:-)



 I look forward to visiting the North Shore again and again...when the sun is in full spectrum and I am sporting my swim suit.




     I hope you enjoyed just a taste of some of our adventures up the North Shore...We will have to revisit this magical place under a cloudless sky and take in more of the charming atmosphere that this particular region on the island is known for.

Namaste,
Jennifer Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment