I got these great tips from a favorite Ayurvedic medicine site that I love. If we could all learn to live by these 10 simple tips our lives would improve mentally and physically...Give them a try...I dare ya!
Little Tips for a Long Life:
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more food that is grown on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured and processed.
4. Live with the 3 Es: Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2010
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes a day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minute walk daily. While you walk smile:-)