Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Diwali!



    Aloha my fellow kindred spirits!

      May you all be blessed with joy and prosperity in this Hindu New Year. I hope that you are all with me in striving to be just a little more kinder, a little more loving and tolerant, a little more aware of our own Divine Nature. May we see that very Nature within our fellow brothers and sisters on this planet. May we let our lights so shine from within that it may dispel darkness even in just one soul! We can make a difference if we are willing to surrender our selves to what is known as our 'Higher Self''. I hope that you will join me in lighting candles as a gesture of Good Will to all those struggling at this time, that their burdens may be lightened and that peace may reign in their homes. 

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti,
Nirvani

1 comment:

  1. Namaste Nivani,

    Shubh Deepavali to you and your family and happy Hindu new year 2069..

    ReplyDelete